Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4 Weeks Until The Swarm

OMG guys! Just 4 weeks and 1 day until our swarm!! I can't believe how this last month has flown by. I'm starting to put together my page kits but so far have just gotten a few pictures printed.

Mandee B is organizing a name tag contest and determining interest in massages. Keep watching this blog for more details.

Don't forget to be thinking about what you want to put in the goodie bag. I am currently looking for the bag that will serve as our goodie bag. If you have 13 bags that would be great for our swarm let me know.

If you have an item for a door prize, please let me know.

Here is a list of our attendees (we still have 1 opening):

Name (Cricut ID)
Tammy White (Twhite)
Alison Beck ( ScrappingCieraBug)
Diana Hakenholz
Pat Shultz ( AltonGrandma)
Amy White (AmyW)
Jo Beth Steinhaus (Ziasoul)
Carol Lathrop
Mandy Barnett (MandeeB)
Lenita Hartman
Ellen Steiner (EllenSteiner)
Casandra Lucero (Casandrascreations)
Ann Buys (AnnBuys)

No comments: