Saturday, May 16, 2009

Need Ideas for the Goodie Bag?

4 weeks from today and we will be on the 2nd day of our swarm! Are you ready???

Don't forget to be thinking about what you want to put in the goodie bag. Also, if you are bringing a door prize and haven't already let me know, please do so.

I know many of us are having a tough time financially in this economy. Don't feel like you have to buy something for the goodie bag. I know I have a ton of scraps and left over stickers and embellishments from old projects. Here are some ideas for card fronts and tags (they don't have to be the same) and you can use up your stash:

Father's Day (it's the next weekend)
Birthdays
Friendship
4th of July
Get Well Soon
Sympathy
Thinking of You
Halloween
Christmas (yes I said Christmas)

You know I've just given myself some ideas!

No comments: