Saturday, May 29, 2010

ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Officially Announced

ScrapbookPal.com has officially announced their first ever Design Team.  I've added links to all the blogs of the amazingly talented women to the right side of my blog.  Be sure to visit their blogs and congratulate them on their accomplishment!!  A big thank you to DT member Crystal Butler who first published the links to all our blogs.  I don't know how she found them so fast but it sure made it easier for me!!

We should receive our first shipment next week and I can't wait to see what is in the package.  In the meantime, be sure to visit ScrapbookPal.com to view their wonderful selection of products.  In addition you get free shipping on orders of $25 or more!

Watch the ScrapbookPal.com blog where we will post our wonderful creations!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Tammy! I'm so happy to be on the Scrapbook Pal DT with you! I'm so glad you found all the blog links for us:) Hugs...

Cheryl Walker said...

Hello Tammy I tooo am sooo excited to be on the Scrapbookpal DT, and cant wait to meet everyone!!! Ive been trying to figure out all the DT members blog addresses, so Im glad you have them for us! Thank you!!!!

Congratulations !!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl Walker

tomiannie said...

Hi, Tammy! I'm so very excited for the team, too! Thanks for posting all the blog addresses -- I was wondering how to find everyone!