Friday, May 21, 2010

WONDERFUL NEWS RECEIVED TODAY!!

I received most wonderful news today.  For those of you who saw my tutorial on HVAC flowers, you might have noticed that the post was also part of an application to the ScrapbookPal.com Design Team.  Welllllllllll, I received an email today notifying me that I MADE THE DESIGN TEAM!!  I am soooooo excited if you could not tell!  Still awaiting a few more details, like when we start, but can't wait to get started and share my projects with you.

8 comments:

Paula said...

YAY Tammy!! Great job & Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

paperdiva11 said...

Congratulations Tammy... You are very creative!!!!

Jessica Hayes said...

Congrats Tammy! So happy for you and you SO deserve it! Love ya!
Jessilala

Jen Young said...

CONGRATS TAMMY! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! Glad you made it!

Gretchen said...

Tammy - this is AWESOME! They are soo very lucky to have scooped you up! They have only seen the "tip of the iceberg" so to speak - you are AMAZING!

Very much deserved!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Congrats! I look forward to working with you!

Jamie Lane Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denni said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!