Sunday, July 18, 2010

Candy Holder/Desk Organizer

Here is a project I created for my GIBBS swap partner, Denni, on the Cricut.com messageboard.  This could be a desk organizer, candy holder, marker holder, etc.  I picked up a project pack of my most favored Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess line from a scrapbooking store in Warsaw, MO and this was one of the project ideas they had listed.  If I find an online tutorial for this project I will post a link.

I really like the way it turned out and hope she likes it just as much!!

1 comment:

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking said...

Tammy, This beautiful!! I am going to have to keep my I on your creations for inspirations. I mainly do scrapbooking but getting familiar with your blog I think I will be trying a lot more crafts. Thank for sharing!
- Rowena