ScrapbookPal.com Design Team blog. I received the Cindy Loo cartridge which is the exact cart I was hoping to receive. New projects will be posted about every 2 days so follow their blog and keep watching for unique and beautiful creations by all of the design team members!!
Cindy Loo Cartridge
Doodlebug Bon Bon Crushed Velvet Flock
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat’s Eye Inkpad – Dark Brown
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat’s Eye Inkpad - Blackbird
Glue Glider Pro and Permatac Adhesive
Tombow Mono Aqua Adhesive
Lime Green Stickles
Pop Up Glue Dots
Xyron Sticker Machine
Cricut DesignStudio Software
Using the Cindy Loo cartridge -
Cut Doily2 (page 69) at 5” on shiny silver, a dark green, light green, and dark brown.
Cut Deer (page 61) at 2.75” on light tan/brown twice.
Cut Squirrel (page 61) at 1.5” on dark brown twice.
Cut a circle at 4.25” (I used Plantin Schoolbook)
On the shiny silver paper trim along inside edge of circle cutting out the trees and animals.
On the light green paper, trim out the center tree.
On the dark brown, trim out the trees trunks/bases.
Use Tombow Mono Aqua to:
Adhere the light blue circle to the back of the dark green paper
Adhere the tree trunks to the dark green paper
Adhere 1 deer and 1 squirrel to the dark green paper
Adhere the silver doily to the front of the dark green paper covering the feet of the animals
Use Pop Up Glue Dots to:
Adhere the light green trees to the center trees
Adhere 1 deer and 1 squirrel on top of the ones you glued down
- Run the last deer and squirrel face down through Xyron Sticker Machine
- Apply dark brown flock to the front last deer and use Dark Brown Cat’s Eye to ink all of the edges
- Use Pop Up Glue Dots and adhere it to the top of the 2nd deer
- Apply tan flock to the front of the last squirrel and use Blackbird Cat’s Eye inkpad to ink all of the edges
- Use a black marker to drawn in the tail and head shape
- Use Pop Up Glue Dots to adhere it to the top of the 2nd squirrel
- Add pearls between each scallop and smaller pearls to the light green tree.
- Outline the dark green trees with green stickles and the light green trees with lime green stickles.
- Tie a thin ribbon around the neck of the deer and then add small black pearls for the eyes of both the deer and squirrel.
Using Design Studio, weld 2 of Doily2 together overlapping about 1/2 inch. Use the Hide Contour feature to hide the interior cuts for the card base on both. Attach the finished card front to the welded doily with the Glue Glider Pro Permatac.
6 years ago