Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cute As A Bug - 12 x 12 Layout for ScrapbookPal Design Team

I received the Spring Holiday Cards cartridge this month from ScrapbookPal.com.  I have been wanting to do a 12 x 12 single page layout using one of my favorite pictures of my daughter when she was about 16 months old.  I saw the Cute As A Bug card and finally I knew what I was going to do.

I cut the Cute as a Bug card (p. ) twice, once on black and once on an off-white cardstock at 3.5".  I hand cut off the bug from the off-white cardstock and then layered them together.  I handcut a small piece of red cardstock and put behind the bug body.  I used a pink ink pad to apply some color to the off white cardstock.  The paper is from Doodlebug Design.  I applied some pearls and mulberry paper flowers.  You could also use Color Me Crazy flowers that you could color to match your theme colors.







1 comment:

Paula said...

Wonderful page Tammy! Your daughter is definitely "cute as a bug"!!