Now that I have this, I need to do 4 things:
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2). Share 8 things about myself
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
OK, here are 8 things I will share about myself
- I am a wife and mother.
- I have a beautiful 18 year old daughter who is attending the Aveda Institute in Denver. She is just starting the 2nd of 9 phases but I'm proof positive that when it comes to foils she does an incredible job! She is loving Aveda and I'm so proud of how well she is doing!!
- I have twin 9 year old sons who are in the 4th grade. They are just the sweetest, most polite kids (I know I might be a little biased).
- I own a meeting planning and online registration company and get to work out of my home.
- I am getting a mandolin for Christmas and can't wait to start practicing!! My poor neighbors!!
- I am passionate about genealogy (family history research) and have been doing that for about 10 years.
- Genealogy led me into my love of paper crafts! I had planned on doing my ancestry albums when I first got my Cricut 2 years ago and haven't done one yet! I can't stop crafting long enough to get started.
- My resolutions for 2011 are to officially start my Ancestry albums and to practice on the mandolin every day.
Peachy at Peachy Paper Crafts
Jessica at From J's Corner
Jen at Young's Scrapping
Lisa at Bug Junkie
Teresa at Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Linda at The Funkie Junkie
Denise at Starlight Scrapper
Amy at Scrapping Mommy
I hope that you can check out all of these blogs to see for yourself why I like them!