Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you may celebrate.  I had a very wonderful Christmas in Missouri with my parents and am now at my in-laws (which is a good thing as I have great in-laws) until the weekend.  I got 4 of the Wal-Mart Lite Cricut Cartridges for Christmas and can't wait to get home to play with them.  I also got a mandolin which I am even more excited about.  I have not played a musical instrument since the 5th grade and man is it obvious!  But I'm trying anyway!! 

I got the Country Life Cartridge from ScrapbookPal.com for my January DT projects and I have to tell you that it is one CA-UTE cartridge.  I can't wait until you see the layout I created with it.  For once it does not have any hidden picture mats! 

Well just wanted to wish everyone safe and Happy Holidays!!  Catch you in the new year!

No comments: